Keywords: COIL, international collaboration, journalism, racism, television, television journalism
Global News Relay was an annual event; where a topic was chosen, and video conferencing employed to create broadcasts. Now I’ve become a member.https://tvkath.wordpress.com/2021/02/06/global-opportunities-crossing-the-world-while-staying-at-home
Keywords: invitations , news
I promise eternal gratitude and a small beer when we meet!https://etenjournal.com/2021/01/11/were-still-looking-for-content
Keywords: california living , reflections , freelance writer , freelance writing , freelance writing careers , freelancer , how to be a freelance writer , how to freelance write , how to freelance writer , pr jobs , public relations , switch from pr to writing
When I was working in PR I remember admiring freelance writers and watching them travel and explore and like, get paid for it basically twice — because first, they were literally getting paid to write an article for a big name publication which was (is) my dream — and second, they were enjoying curated experiences created by us hardworking PR folk (something I didn’t mention in my PR section… the headaches of organizing press trips. That’s for another article) and just taking advantage of the free (often luxurious and customized) hospitality.https://metropolitanmolly.com/2020/07/09/what-ive-learned-from-working-on-both-sides-of-the-media-industry-at-two-lifestyle-travel-pr-agencies-and-as-a-hopefully-successful-freelance-writer
Keywords: academic, advice, me, personal, random, persuasion, psychology, student, techniques, tips, zerotohero
Although these tricks may seem a bit ridiculous, I guarantee you they will come in handy the next time you want to use your persuasion power. All of them have helped me a lot when I used them in the right situation. Practice makes perfect, so keep using these techniques until you find one or several that work best for you. Next thing you know, no one will want to argue with you. Even if they do, you’ll still win. 😛https://yourstudentsupporter.wordpress.com/2020/06/06/simple-tricks-for-how-to-convince-anyone-of-almost-anything
Keywords: author platform, book promotion, social media for writers
Think about your ideal readers. What do they need to know? Where are they currently seeking that information? Writing articles, public speaking (when health allows) and email newsletters are all more valuable than social media. Instead of a quick scroll, you have a meaningful chance to build bonds with the people who will trust YOU to solve their problemhttps://brevity.wordpress.com/2020/05/26/forget-platform-build-a-bridge
Keywords: personal development , beauty , bodybuilding , coronavirus , covid , diet , exercise , fit , fitfam , fitness , fitnessmotivation , food , gym , health , healthcare , healthy , healthyfood , healthylifestyle , healthyliving , inspiration , life , lifestyle , love , motivate , motivation , nutrition , selfcare , training , weightloss , wellness , workout
- Gossiping – Speaking badly of somebody else seems to have a chain reaction. If you engage in gossip, you can give yourself a bad reputation and inspire others to start gossiping about you.
- Judging – If you fill your conversations with judgements of others, you’re making the person you’re speaking with self conscious of being judged themselves. They’ll be afraid to open ups to you and may shut down completely.
- Being Negative – Choosing to be optimistic will make you more enjoyable to talk to. Plus, it’s better for your health.
- Complaining – Complaining easily becomes a habit, and before you know it, you’ll be known as the person who complains about the weather, the news, work, and everything else. This is called “viral misery”.
- Making Excuses – Some people put the blame on anybody and nothing except themselves when met with failure. While others may let the occasional excuse slide, a constant stream of them reveals that you do not take responsibility for your actions.
- Exaggerating – Exaggerating demeans our language. Adding dramatic flair is essentially a from of lying, and we don’t want to listen to people we know are lying to us.
- Being Dogmatic – It’s dangerous when opinions and facts become confused. Nobody wants to be bombarded with opinions stated as if they were true.
Keywords: Leadership, Learning, Life
Here are some tips to help you foster commitment among your followers by developing presence:https://ddcolrs.wordpress.com/2020/04/09/making-an-impression-and-being-impressed