Keywords: my2cents , about 2022 , areti vassou , content creators , copywriting tips
Treat your online copywriting as an extension of your life’s purpose. Within your content, introduce your philosophy & ethics, address important issues & news, updates, presentations, guides, social awareness topics, expert tips, research, books, useful data, scientific resources, videos, interviews, seminars, workshops, etc. A well-structured and well-documented content can bring traffic to your website and the right attention to your brand.https://ideadeco.co/the-digital-world-needs-more-people-of-character
Keywords: academic, advice, me, personal, random, persuasion, psychology, student, techniques, tips, zerotohero
Although these tricks may seem a bit ridiculous, I guarantee you they will come in handy the next time you want to use your persuasion power. All of them have helped me a lot when I used them in the right situation. Practice makes perfect, so keep using these techniques until you find one or several that work best for you. Next thing you know, no one will want to argue with you. Even if they do, you’ll still win. 😛https://yourstudentsupporter.wordpress.com/2020/06/06/simple-tricks-for-how-to-convince-anyone-of-almost-anything
Keywords: personal development , beauty , bodybuilding , coronavirus , covid , diet , exercise , fit , fitfam , fitness , fitnessmotivation , food , gym , health , healthcare , healthy , healthyfood , healthylifestyle , healthyliving , inspiration , life , lifestyle , love , motivate , motivation , nutrition , selfcare , training , weightloss , wellness , workout
- Gossiping – Speaking badly of somebody else seems to have a chain reaction. If you engage in gossip, you can give yourself a bad reputation and inspire others to start gossiping about you.
- Judging – If you fill your conversations with judgements of others, you’re making the person you’re speaking with self conscious of being judged themselves. They’ll be afraid to open ups to you and may shut down completely.
- Being Negative – Choosing to be optimistic will make you more enjoyable to talk to. Plus, it’s better for your health.
- Complaining – Complaining easily becomes a habit, and before you know it, you’ll be known as the person who complains about the weather, the news, work, and everything else. This is called “viral misery”.
- Making Excuses – Some people put the blame on anybody and nothing except themselves when met with failure. While others may let the occasional excuse slide, a constant stream of them reveals that you do not take responsibility for your actions.
- Exaggerating – Exaggerating demeans our language. Adding dramatic flair is essentially a from of lying, and we don’t want to listen to people we know are lying to us.
- Being Dogmatic – It’s dangerous when opinions and facts become confused. Nobody wants to be bombarded with opinions stated as if they were true.
Keywords: Leadership, Learning, Life
Here are some tips to help you foster commitment among your followers by developing presence:https://ddcolrs.wordpress.com/2020/04/09/making-an-impression-and-being-impressed